Honoring Opportunities for Partnerships & Equity (HOPE) Program
Enrollment for the 2023 HOPE Program opens soon for HBA Corporate Partners. Stay tuned!
HOPE is an accelerated one-year leadership program for mid- to senior-level, high-potential talent from underrepresented groups (i.e., LGBTQ+, women of color, women with ability diversity). HBA Corporate Partner companies identify and support employees for participation.
The program aims to engage program participants in exploring
- pathways to advancement opportunities within their companies,
- approaches for navigating workplace culture, and
- strategies for leveraging their differences and strengths in ways that bring visibility to their capabilities while adding value to their companies.
At its core, HOPE focuses on the HBA Leadership Capabilities framework, incorporating professional development activities designed to develop and enhance participants’ capabilities in the areas of enlightenment, empowerment, engagement, and evolution.
What makes HBA's HOPE Program unique?
Watch the video below to hear what past HOPE Scholars and Mentors have to say about their experiences:
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Advance organizational DE&I goals
- Cultivate high potential talent that can be tapped for future leadership opportunities within your company
- Support the advancement of women from underrepresented groups to executive-level positions
- Increase visibility within your company and the healthcare industry as an inclusive employer
- Contribute to retention efforts by acknowledging employees’ value to your company and fostering a sense of belonging
- Greater executive presence
- Insights from personality and leadership self-assessment
- Pairing with an executive-level mentor who is a recognized leader in the HBA and the healthcare industry
- Pairing with a coach who has extensive training and experience engaging with and addressing the unique concerns of professionals from underrepresented backgrounds
- Quarterly lunch-and-learn leadership programs
- One complimentary HBA Annual Conference registration
- One additional complimentary registration to a virtual educational program of your choice
- Networking opportunities
- Access to additional local and regional programs
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at the HBA local, regional, or global levels
- Digital badge of completion