Strategic Transformation Achievement Recognition
Nominations for the 2024 HBA STAR are NOW OPEN! Power the Possibilities by nominating an outstanding industry leader for this prestigious HBA award.
Deadline: 20 October
"I want to encourage all of you to find your people, find your passion. And make YOUR impact! Be the catalyst. Be the spark. Bring the energy and focus on your power to empower others." — Liz Paulson
This award recognizes a volunteer leader who has strategically transformed the HBA.
Each STAR recipient is honored for serving as an exemplary role model, demonstrating a long-term commitment to gender equity, and helping further HBA’s mission, goals, and vision.
The winner is recognized at our annual event in New York City (and virtually) that brings together influential executives, sponsors, and media to celebrate on a global stage.
Nominations for the 2024 STAR Award are now open and will close on 20 October. To nominate a candidate, please follow this three-step process:
- Start the nomination process by clicking here. (You may be prompted to log in to your HBA account or create a new account.)
- Check your email for confirmation and link to the Awards Nomination Platform.
- Create an account on the Awards Nomination Platform, complete information fields, provide documentation (nominee bio, letters of recommendation, photo) and be prepared to share:
- Roles and dates the nominee has served as an HBA volunteer
- How the nominee has actively supported the HBA and its mission throughout their involvement
- Examples of how the nominee has initiated and supported equitable practices that have helped to advance women in the workplace
That’s all. Thanks for your interest in raising visibility of exceptional industry leaders!
- Submissions are reviewed by an awards selection committee of seasoned industry executives dedicated to the HBA mission.
- Each committee member reviews the submissions and independently ranks candidates against defined criteria.
- The judging committee considers the summarized ratings, debates the merits of each candidate’s submission, and selects the STAR recipient.
- The HBA will share the outcome of the committee’s decision with the nominating individual.