HBA Luminaries are seasoned and talented professionals who have significantly impacted the healthcare industry. They lead and serve as role models, actively mentoring others and driving impactful progress at their organizations and within the industry.
HBA Luminaries are recognized at an annual event in New York City (and virtually) that brings together influential executives, sponsors, and media to celebrate on a global stage.
Each eligible HBA Corporate Partner may designate a select number* of Luminaries who meet the following criteria. All nominees must be:
- A female employee of an HBA Corporate Partner
- Have more than 20 years of professional industry experience
- A role model in their company
- An active mentor and sponsor of others, with a track record of helping advance other women’s careers
- A dedicated contributor to the healthcare industry
- A shining example of transformational leadership that the organization wants to formally recognize
*The number of Luminaries each HBA Corporate Partner may designate is determined by the level of partnership and specified in the partnership contract.
In addition to being celebrated during HBA’s annual Woman of the Year event, Luminaries receive a complimentary year of HBA membership and significant yearlong visibility through the HBA and our industry partners.