Advancement. Commitment. Engagement.
Congratulations 2023 HBA ACE Award Winners AstraZeneca and Parexel.
Read about their initiatives, as well as our inaugural ACE Aspire honoree AbelsonTaylor Group and Honorable Mention Ontario Bioscience Innovation Organization.
HBA’s Advancement. Commitment. Engagement (ACE) Awards recognize company initiatives that help foster and sustain equitable practices and leadership opportunities for women. The HBA is looking for initiatives that support ALL women by:
- Accelerating innovation
- Driving measurable business outcomes
- Increasing in reach, scale, and exposure
An independent panel of healthcare industry leaders selects winning programs for their demonstrated efficacy in advancing female talent. Award criteria include:
- Measurable results
- Business performance
Winning programs are showcased each year at the HBA’s Annual Conference, and throughout the year via multiple opportunities for visibility, from media ads and social media to a special LinkedIn Live and speaking engagements.
Submissions for the 2023 HBA ACE Awards are now closed. 2024 award information will be made available in early 2024.
- An independent panel of healthcare industry leaders selects ACE Award recipients.
- Award criteria include measurable results, business performance, stewardship, execution, and sustainability.
- For an additional fee, companies may opt to hold a consultative debrief with a member of the judging panel after judging is completed.
ACE Award winning initiatives are celebrated and honored at HBA’s signature Annual Conference in front of an audience of nearly 1,000 industry leaders. Winners also receive:
- Recognition as thought-leaders before HBA’s global community of 75,000+
- Prominent visibility in trade and mainstream media
- Distinction as an organization committed to fostering leadership opportunities for women