The 2019 European Leadership Summit planning team is accepting speaker proposals for this year’s event to be held 7-8 October in Paris, France. This event provides the opportunity for exposure to an audience of more than 250 healthcare leaders and influencers.
This year’s agenda will include a wide variety of topics in various dynamic formats and we are looking for speakers to present:
- Breakout presentations: 60-80 minute interactive workshop-style presentations by a speaker on a professional development topic
- TED-style talks: concise and energetic short presentations on any topic relevant to the healthcare industry and HBA’s gender parity mission
This year’s European Summit theme is Gender Parity in Action, so speaker proposals focusing on gender parity topics, professional skills and/or leadership development, actionable initiatives to further the advancement of women in the business of healthcare and other ideas to elevate the theme are welcome. We encourage any and all speakers interested in potentially presenting at this year’s Summit to contact us with the following information no later than 15 June 2019:
- Presenter(s) information: full name, title/company, address, phone number and email address
- Title of proposed presentation
- Style of proposed presentation (i.e. TED-style talk, workshop, etc.)
- Description of the proposed prestation
- 2-3 learning objectives for this presentation (i.e. after participating in this session, the attendee will be able to…)
- Proof of performance (link to video, webinar, podcast, or general presentation delivery) or let us know if you have ever spoken at an HBA event in the past (date/location of event)
- Would you like to provide any take home resources (books, articles, forms, checklists) to participants free-of-charge?
- Optional: presenter(s) 150-200 word biography and high-resolution headshot
If chosen to present, the Summit planning team will contact you with next steps, our requirements to promote your participation in the event, presentation guidelines and more by early summer. We look forward to welcoming you in Paris.