HBA Rising Stars
HBA Rising Stars are early- to mid-career professionals who represent many different sectors of the healthcare industry. They are outstanding contributors within their companies, and, just as importantly, are advocates for equity in our industry workforce and for women around the globe.
HBA Rising Stars are recognized at an annual event in New York City (and virtually) that brings together influential executives, sponsors, and media to celebrate on a global stage.
Each eligible HBA Corporate Partner may designate a select number* of Rising Stars who meet the following criteria. All nominees must be:
- A female employee of an HBA Corporate Partner company
- In the first 15 to 20 years of their professional career
- Active contributors to their organization, preferably in numerous areas
- A team player who assists those in subordinate or peer positions
- A dedicated contributor to the healthcare industry
- A true example of top talent that your organization wants to formally recognize
*The number of Rising Stars each HBA Corporate Partner may designate is determined by the level of partnership and specified in the partnership contract.
In addition to being celebrated during HBA’s annual Woman of the Year event, Rising Stars receive a complimentary year of HBA membership and significant yearlong visibility through the HBA and our industry partners.