In 2018, HBA Montgomery Corridor aspires to create events that will bring together key stakeholders in career development, innovation, health and women’s leadership. We need team members to help us plan several hallmark events.
We are looking for individuals who want to get involved with the HBA committees to execute programs and initiatives. Volunteering offers an opportunity for you to expand your network, skill set, and contribute to HBA Montgomery Corridor’s success. Time commitment are manageable and can be adapted to your schedule.
The program committee develops educational programs addressing leadership, personal and professional development, industry trends and the interests of women in science. Volunteers assist with identifying topics and speakers, event planning, registration and promotional materials. The time commitment is flexible and varies by role.
In order for this program to be a success we need the following:
Signature event committee leader
- This is an opportunity to lead a team in a high-profile position within the chapter. Meet key external stakeholders at hallmark institutions to discuss program content and sponsorship.
- Work closely with the chapter president and executive team to determine the direction and focus for the 2018 signature event.
- Lead the signature event committee team (assigns tasks based on interests, tracks and monitors progress, etc).
- Provide status updates during board of director meetings.
- Engage with industry leaders and stakeholders to share and refine the signature event plan and secure sponsorship and involvement.
Signature event committee members
- This event will require a team of individuals who are passionate and excited about connecting tomorrow’s future healthcare stakeholders and leaders. Join this inaugural team to plan and implement this signature event.
- The team will provide input into the direction and implementation of the 2018 signature event plan.
- Team members will select and lead an implementation focus for the signature event (i.e. gaining sponsorship, speaker evaluation and selection, project management)
For information about the programming volunteer opportunities with HBA Montgomery Corridor chapter, please contact Lily Serge, programming director at large.