Are you passionate about furthering women’s careers in healthcare? Are you looking for a way to get more engaged with the HBA? Develop a new skill? Gain leadership experience? Network beyond your organization?
As we roll into the end of 2019, the HBA has various leaderships roles available and is looking for dedicated volunteers to join all of our committee teams, which are listed below:
- Marketing committee
- It is the mission of the marketing committee to share information designed to promote membership value and support the efforts of our members, our sponsors and our community.
- Programming committee
- This team develops our event and program material and executes on all aspects of planned events
- Membership engagement committee
- The member engagement team works together to engage, develop and manage HBA membership within the Indianapolis area and beyond.
- Corporate relations committee
- A new team beginning in 2020- this team will work to engage current corporate partners and sponsors as well as new organizations looking to get involved with HBA Indianapolis.
Opportunities available vary in time commitments and scope – check out the detailed descriptions and apply here.
If you are interested in learning more about available opportunities within HBA Indianapolis, please reach out to Shannon Johnson.