A new monthly video series from HBA President and CEO Laurie Cooke. Laurie will enjoy lively lunchtime conversations with various leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry. These casual conversations will give insight to some of the best advice and biggest challenges that leaders face today.
Stay tuned for the next #LunchwLaurie:
- July - Join us for the final Lunch with Laurie, LIVE on 13 July at noon, ET. Learn more about the event here!
- Sharon Callahan, CEO of CDM New York and Chief Client Officer of Omnicom Health Group and 2019 HBA Woman of the Year
- Buket Grau, head of corporate strategy at Biogen and past HBA Chair of the global board of directors
- Sandra Horning, 2021 HBA Woman of the Year
- Julie Ross, president, Advanced Clinical, HBA board member and founding member of the Gender Parity Collaborative
- David Batchelor, engagement director, Syntegrity
- Sophia Ononye-Onyia, entrepreneur, scientist, molecular oncologist and also the founder and CEO of The Sophia Consulting Firm
- Carolyn Buck Luce, co-founder, Imaginal Labs, LLC and 2012 HBA Woman of the Year
- Simon T. Baily, #HBAAC20 closing keynote, author and breakthrough strategist that Success magazine listed as one of the Top 25 People That Will Help You Reach Your Business and Life Goals