The HBA FL adds further professional value to you as a member by offering many experiential leadership opportunities. Make the most of your HBA FL membership and become a volunteer in an area that best suits your skill, personal growth goals and time commitment.
As a volunteer, you have the opportunity to collaborate with HBA professional staff and Florida board directors. We are looking for dedicated women who can offer their professional expertise, time and enthusiasm to advance the leadership of women in healthcare.
There are many opportunities to get more involved, so please keep reading to see which opportunities best suits you.
This volunteer serves to build and maintain positive corporate relations, done in an integrated fashion:
- Serve as primary representative to secure funding through sponsors (for chapter events/programs)
- Ensure a positive, enriching experience for chapter sponsors
- Communicate the value of HBA as deeply as possible within the sponsor company
- Prospect and network to develop targets for new corporate support
- Articulate and present the value of HBA to prospects within the corporate community
- Strengthen relations within companies that support the chapter
- Work strategically with the director of corporate development to ensure awareness of all initiatives
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions please contact Kelli Rodriguez. She is keen to answer any questions you may have and match you to the volunteer experience that right for you.
If you are a company that would like additional information on corporate sponsorship opportunities or information sent to you regarding how the HBA may benefit your organization, please contact Summer Garber or Bonnie Lappin, HBA Florida directors of corporate relations.