Are you ready to serve in a leadership role to learn, contribute and grow?
We are currently seeking volunteer leaders in the HBA Mid-Atlantic Region. Excellent opportunities exist for members of all career levels to build your leadership skills. HBA volunteer opportunities give you a safe place to learn/practice new techniques and strategies that can be applied directly to your career.
For every career: professionals in all areas of healthcare can find a home at HBA Mid-Atlantic.
For every level: from those new to healthcare to women at the highest level – we have an opening for you.
For every schedule: whether you have time to help out at one event or can offer a few hours a week – a rewarding opportunity waits for you. We also offer virtual opportunities.
Take a moment to consider the positions listed below:
- Regional director, programming operational excellence
- Regional director, marketing excellence
- Regional director, social media and PR
- Regional director, engagement
- Administrative assistant to the Executive Team
- Internal communications chair, Mentoring Program
- Connector chair, Mentoring Program
- Greater Washington
- Montgomery Corridor